Warehouse Operative/Customer Support
£19200 annum. Excellent in-house training and future prospects. Over 95% are promoted from within.
An interesting position with lots of opportunities for progression in a brand new establishment working with an exciting new customer with strong forecasts for growth.
This would be a great opportunity for those interested in pursuing a long-term career and willing to progress into managerial or senior sales role in the future.
We are looking for approachable, all-rounder customer support/warehouse op candidates, who thrive under pressure and can deliver exceptional customer service whilst also working within a warehouse supporting role. Full UK driving licence would be required as you'd be driving with a company van.
Key responsibilities will include:
Handling incoming calls, answering emails, identifying and evaluating customers' needs to deliver satisfaction, going the extra mile to engage customers, purchasing stock, general operations in the POS, communicating with colleagues, providing customers with updates. IT skills would be advantageous.
Picking, packing, receiving, cycle counts, managing shipping and processing goods in, general warehouse operations. Forklift licence would be a big plus but can be obtained on-the-job.
If you have warehouse and/or customer service experience and would like to build your career with a well-established company then this position may be the right fit for you.
- Monday to Friday 8:00-5:00pm No weekends
- Excellent starting salary
- Free parking
- 20 Days Holidays plus 8 Bank Holiday
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Monthly bonus after your probation period
- Excellent long-term prospects and progression opportunities
- International travel and training events.
- 148 World's Best Employer 2018 (Forbes)
- 68 World's Most Innovative Company 2016 (Forbes)
- We are proud to work and partner with the world's largest companies
Posted 12 days ago