£27000 - £32000 per annum + Over-Time, Pension, Shift Allowance + More
First Achieves Engineering department are looking to speak with confident, experienced CNC Machinists on behalf of one of our clients in the Glenrothes area. Over recent months, Our Client has diversified their manufacturing department into a variety of new sectors, including the Oil & Gas industry.
Due to continuous success & further orders coming in, they have recently invested in brand new, modern CNC Machinery & have introduced a Night Shift to keep up with the volume of orders, as well as almost unlimited OverTime at Time & a Half.
We are very keen to speak with experienced CNC Machinists (Milling or Turning), who are looking for a new and exciting role, with a very wellestablished organisation, having been around for almost 50 years.
- Salary Circa £27,000 £31,500
- 4Day Working Week (Monday to Thursday, 39 Hours)
- 34 Days Annual Leave (Including Public Holidays)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- OverTime Paid at Time & A Half
What Were Looking For;
- TimeServed Machinist
- Experienced on CNC Lathes and/or Milling Machines
- FANUC Programming Experience Desired
- Happy to move around the shop floor to meet business needs
- Open to Training on New Machinery
- Happy to work Day Shift & Night Shift (Desirable)
- Flexible to participate in OverTime, when Required
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an Engineering Company who have been at the heart of Fife, for many years. Exceptional name across Scotland along with a longstanding workforce, which has seen the majority of their staff be there for many, many years.
APPLY TODAY & Call Warren at Our Glasgow Office on#########
This position is a permanent position, where you will be employed directly with the company from day one.
Posted 24 days ago