£20000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits
Assistant Manager Bournemouth
RAPIDLY EXPANDING and the MARKET LEADER in their retail sector!
If you thrive on pace, people, processes and passion, then drive your career forward with this rapidly growing retailer.
Our client is a highprofile volume retailer renowned for valueformoney and excellent customer service. Placed firmly within the nononsense discount category, theyre nonetheless very much on an upward trajectory, having undergone an impressive new store opening programme over the last few years. Our client is looking for future Store Managers.
As a Duty Manager reporting to the Store Manager and responsible for a strong team, youll be tasked with driving forward both turnover and revenues from the store based on lean principles. Keeping a close focus on financial KPIs, including wages, wastage and shrinkage will form a key element of the role, together with nonfinancials such as customer service/feedback, internal audit and standards and compliance.
- Managing the day to day running of a department
- Acting as Duty Manager for the entire store in the absence of Store Management
- Assisting Store Management in achieving company KPIs
- Ensuring your team delivers exceptional customer service
- Delivering exemplary standards in store presentation, stock control, shrinkage and administration compliance
- Complying with all Health & Safety policies and legislation
- Use management information to make strategic business decisions
The ideal candidate;
- Have a proven track record in a fast paced retail environment.
- Enjoy being on the shop floor No sitting in the office for you!
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of operational, leadership, planning, organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Be target driven and customer service orientated
- Be highly motivated and ambitious
- Be a self starter with a can do attitude
£20,000 £27,000 plus bonus with great additional benefits, depending on experience
If this describes you, your skills and your aspirations and you want to join a vibrant retailer thats really going places, then send your full, up to date CV immediately to be considered for the Assistant Manager role.
Posted 14 days ago