Graduate General Support Executive
£28000 - £38000 per annum
Job Title: Graduate General Support Executive
Salary: £28k (+ up to £38k OTE)
Sector: International Payments/Financial Services
Communications, research and project management are all functions synonymous with the client we’re representing. They’re looking for a graduate to join their dynamic office as first line customer support in order to aid in their rapid growth!
- With an ever growing client base, the organisation requires a friendly individual to take ownership in managing client relationships. The successful candidate will be in regular contact with professionals from a variety of industries and sectors. As such, they will be highly organised, ensuring that projects are executed in an efficient, timely and profitable manner and that clients understand the full range of services that the organisation provides.
- A fantastic package awaits the successful candidate! A generous salary structure, lucrative incentive schemes and welcoming office atmosphere are a few select benefits offered by our client.
- Act as a day to day touch-point for customers that make up an ever growing client base
- Verse yourself in the services that our client offers in order to best meet customer needs
- Ensure that projects are being executed in an efficient and timely manner
- Engage with clients with a professionalism that reflects the company’s brand
- Take ownership of client relationships in a growing business to aid your career progression
Benefits/What you get:
- A basic salary of £28,000
- OTE of up to £38k in your first year!
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Healthcare and pension contributions
- Market leading training and development
- Nights out, social events, company holidays
- Educated to degree level
- Essential - Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tenacity and drive
Next Steps:If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Posted 10 days ago