Belper, Derbyshire, England
£10 - 12 per hour
Yes, you're right! We're recruiting for Talk Staff's own Payroll Bureau Team, based at our Head Office (Belper, Derbyshire) and looking after our clients not only in the East Midlands but across the UK too, ranging from those with 1 to 200 employees in size.
THIS IS A TEMPORARY POSITION WITH AN IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE.
- Proven experience within a payroll admin/officer or similar role (ideally handling multiple payrolls)
- Ability to manage your workload, prioritising as appropriate
- An understanding of national insurance, tax, pension and other regular deducted payments
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
Our Payroll Team become the main point of contact for their own portfolio of clients and are responsible for the processing of multiple weekly, bi-weekly, fortnightly, monthly payrolls and processing auto-enrolment pensions. At every step, you'll ensure quality standards and client service levels are also maintained at all times.
They also have other duties to carry out including:
- Download timesheets and process payrolls, checking that all information is accurate
- Maintain a good relationship with clients
- Send reports, payslips and any other information to the client via post or email
- Be aware of changes to payroll legislation and implement accordingly
- Ensure all new starter information is collated and accurately input into the system
- Create leavers documents and send P45's via the system
- Make amendments to employee information
- Answer telephone calls and sort queries to a satisfactory conclusion
- File FPS and EPS to the HMRC
- Process pensions and upload to the relevant provider
- Respond to email queries
You'll be based within a small team and used to an independent but collaborative way of working, with intervention sometimes required and the right amount of autonomy given.
Salary & Benefits Info
£10.00 to 12.00 per hour + benefits
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday (Flexible Working Policy)
Benefits also include:
- Free Payday Pizza
- Employee of the Month
- Pension Scheme
- Regular Social Events inc. Summer Social/Christmas party
Posted 30 days ago