1-2-1 Behaviour Support worker, Leeds
£60 - 90 per day + flexible working lifestyle
A Primary school in Leeds, LS13 are currently seeking to employ a full-time behaviour support assistant to work with a pupil on a 1-2-1 basis in Key Stage 2. This role will require working with a child in Key Stage 2 with Autism and will be for initally a 1 year contract and may become a permanent role for the right candidate. Candidates applying for this role must have experience working with pupils with Special Needs and Behavioural Issues.
Teaching Personnel exclusively offer CPD and key skill courses to our candidates at Leeds Trinity University in order for candidates to up skill their professional skills within the primary teaching sector. To name a few Leeds Trinity offer; Literacy and Mathematical Development across the Curriculum, Planning and questioning for progression, Early Reading and Phonics, Teaching for Learning, Differentiation and Effective Behaviour management!
If any of the key requirements match your skill set and personality we would be delighted to hear from you!
- Candidates must be available school hours from 730/8 - 330/4
- Candidates must have a positive attitude and have the required SEN and behaviour support experience with primary school aged children
- Candidates need to be confident when working with children with behavioural issues and abilities. This includes planning for differentiation and preparation for one-to-one support
- Candidates need to be open to trial days and must be punctual at all times
- Candidates need to show responsibility for their own learning as well as personal and professional development through experience, qualifications and additional training
- Candidates must be able to work as a team and individually and must be proactive when supporting and teaching pupils
- Candidate must have the Team Teach qualification or, be open to completing the training through Teaching Personnel
If you are interested in this 1-2-1 Behaviour support role and would like to apply please contact Charley at the Leeds Primary Branch for more information on-######### or email your CV to- #########
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Posted 12 days ago