EMS and OSS Product Manager
A leading player in the international telecommunications market. Having been established for over thirty years they now have over 1,000 clients in over 100 countries. They provide the technology behind our current 4G networks and are driving through innovative products which will become the basis of 5G's products and services.
The Product Manager will provide a technical interface to the customer, working closely with the OSSEMS RandD and Test teams and customer account manager to maintain a consistent relationship towards the customer. The Product Manager will maintain a leadership role with respect to OSSEMS technical resources towards the customer. This will entail a high level of interaction with other Product Management teams, as well as Customer, Technical, Marketing and Business Development teams.
Gather market requirements in order to establish and maintain product strategy for EMSOSS in conjunction with the Product Management VP and CPO.
Manage product requirements from individual customers and coordinate requirement changes with RandD.
Maintain product release management tools and roadmap for EMSOSS.
Work as an OSSEMS technology specialist, understand network infrastructure and system characteristics, have vision of customer needs and be able to identify creative solutions.
Coordinate among different teams including technical solutions, business development, marketing, and service delivery, to find and create solutions based on customer requirements and participate in future bids, demos and RFQ relating to the OSSEMS.
Produce and maintain sales tools, sales presentation, and product collateral, for use by sales and business development groups.
- Experience in Wireless telecommunications in a technical capacity, with particular experience in deployment of Network Management Systems for customers.
- Familiarity working with server hardware, switches and other networking equipment desirable.
- Previous Product Management, Solutions or System Design or Architecture experience is desirable.
- Degree Level or equivalent Education.
- Good customer facing presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyse and assess network architecture requirements, and determine optimal cost-effective solutions.
Job Owner: c.rogers
Posted 18 days ago