St. Louis, MO, USA
Equifax is a data and technology company fostering on innovation, growth and collaboration. Our fast-paced, team-driven environment gives you the opportunity to work as a key contributor on high priority initiatives by developing new products, solutions and platforms, and supporting technology operations while maintaining the highest standards of quality.
As a global leader in consumer, commercial and workforce information solutions, we are looking for a Tech Lead in St. Louis, Missouri who can help us deliver leading-edge technology to create valuable solutions to customers and our business partners.
The Tech Lead is responsible for building enterprise level, scalable components to support the Workforce Solutions Verification Services Platforms. Additionally, the Senior Development Engineer must demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively and effectively with all levels of management and staff within the organization, attention to detail, and ability to understand complex technical and business environments.
- Design, code, test and implement of new applications across Equifax’s delivery platforms according to development standards and processes
- Conduct unit testing and integration testing for functionality
- Analyze a problem and choose the best and most cost-effective solution
- Provide assistance and routine consultation to users in the development of systems and software
- Be responsible for the functional integrity and proper operation of all assigned systems
- Collaborate with Scrum Agile team members to review user stories and supporting requirements and translate them into a system design
- Guide and mentor junior developers in developing code and workflow procedures, and conduct code reviews.
- Assist production support when required
- Keep technical skills and knowledge of Equifax technologies and service offerings current
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience using Java development
- Strong object-oriented analysis, design, and programming experience and SOLID principles
- Experience in Web development and with RDBMS design
- Experience with developing for Windows and Linux environments
- Ability to learn and become productive with new technologies quickly
- Strong problem-solving skills, and ability to follow through to completion
- Experience in Mongo DB, C++, Cassandra, Liferay is desired
- Experience building and supporting applications in Cloud environment (GCP, AWS, Azure) is preferred
- Solid grasp of Agile methodologies
Primary Location: USA-St. Louis-Lackland
Function: Function - Tech Dev and Client Services
Schedule: Full time
Posted 15 days ago