We are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join a wellestablished independent construction cost and management consultancy located in Winchester. Our client operates across multiple sectors, from Commercial to Residential, New build to Historic, throughout the country so the scope of works is extremely varied.
The most successful Quantity Surveyor will hold MRICS status and have extensive experience in a similar role. Due to continuous expansion plans, our client are looking for someone that is keen to progress onto Associate level and then on to Director level. As a result, there is a degree of flexibility in the exact role that is fulfilled in terms of seniority and therefore specific duties will be discussed at interview stage.
Having been established for over 50 years, our client has built up long standing relationships with their clients and have developed an enviable reputation. The scope of works now undertaken ranges from £100K up to £50M. Our clients main services include quantity surveying, project management, employers agent, contract administration, development monitoring, insurance & building valuations and expert witness so it is a very diverse workload with excellent career progression opportunities on offer.
Quantity Surveyor**Position Overview**
- Cost planning.
- Project cash flow projections.
- Project programming, critical path analysis.
- Preliminary cost advice and feasibility studies.
- Advice on contractual and procurement methods and documentation.
- Advice on contractor selection.
- Preparing tender documents.
- Obtaining or negotiating tenders.
- Tender analyses.
- Valuing construction for interim payments.
- Project cost monitoring/site measurements.
- Preparation and agreement of accounts.
- Expenditure analysis for tax accounting.
- Technical auditing.
Quantity Surveyor**Position Requirements**
- MRICS status
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Degree qualified in relevant field
- Full UK driving licence
- Competent with a computer
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Quantity Surveyor**Position Remuneration**
- Salary competitive (DOE)
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 11 days ago