Solutions Architect SAP
West end, London
benefits listed in advert
SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT SAP
A globally recognised top 3 company to work for is on the hunt for architects!
I am working with the digital transformation and integration team of a highly revered consultancy. When multibillion dollar corporations are deciding on which new technologies to adopt and leverage, this is the company they come to. My client are trusted advisors to global CEOs and CTOs, offering exceptional technical knowledge and strategy, helping companies stay ahead of the curve in an everchanging digital landscape.
If you are an experienced Solutions or Enterprise Architect looking for the challenge of your career, look no further!
I am currently recruiting for SAP Architects to join the practice with my client, with a phenomenal track record within toptier consultancy or highly recognisable industry names in the full project life cycle of businesscritical back end SAP solutions. You will be highly technical, coming from a development or engineering background and will have been at the coal face yourself on large scale technology implementations, and you will have also mixed that hands on ability with excellent experience working with key stakeholders being able to advise and influence senior external or internal stakeholders, as well as offer high level strategy on how best to adopt SAP technology.
As expected with a role at this level, packages on offer are exceptional, with bonus potential of up to 40%, above market rate pension plans, holiday allowance and private medical care, as well as the opportunity to work on the most elite digital and technology transformation projects available on the market right now, adding tremendous value to your CV, as well as the chance to join a company that values personal development and progression!
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A Bachelors degree in a related field (computer science, software engineering etc.) as a minimum Masters degree preferred.
- 8 years minimum experience in relevant roles since graduating, with at least 3 years as either a solutions, enterprise, software, application, integration or digital architect.
- A phenomenal academic and professional record, including a track record of large scale, highly complex SAP transformations and integrations.
- An excellent ability to communicate effectively with, and influence, global Csuite stakeholders, acting as a trusted adviser during complicated transformations
- An excellent professional profile with experience from top tier consultancy or highly recognisable industry names from FinTech, InsureTech, for example. Please note contractors will not be considered for this role.
If you are matching the above and are interested in finding out more, forward your CV by applying on the website for immediate consideration.
SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT SAP
Posted 46 days ago