Customer Service Administrator
West Bridgford, Nottinghamshire, England
£16k - 18k per year + Benefits
As business continues to grow, a new, but experienced Customer Service Administrator is now required to help contribute towards their growing success. You'll be based at their offices in West Bridgford on a temporary to permanent basis, following a successful period.
To be considered for the role, you'll require the following essentials:
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in customer services is desirable
The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail, ensuring accuracy whilst working under pressure.
Within this position, you'll also be:
- Managing Customer Services email inbox and processing all orders via email, CSV and FAX in accordance with business deadlines
- Data inputting ensuring accuracy at all times
- Managing supplier, relationship manager and customer relationships
- Keeping up to date with new products
- Highlighting trends/issues that are picked up through customer interaction to ensure resolutions are in place and learnings are shared
- Working to business deadlines ensuring customer orders are processed on time
Salary & Working Hours
Salary is £ 16,000 - £ 18,000 depending on experience
Working hours are Monday - Friday
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: Accountancy & Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Contact Centre and Office Support.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available - http://www.talkstaff.co.uk/jobs
Posted 6 days ago