£40000 - £50000 per annum
Lead omnichannel digital analytics for multiple wellknown organisations in this Digital Analyst role for a rapidly expanding agency.
As the Digital Analyst, you will lead omnichannel reporting in Google Analytics across a range of recognisable brands and businesses, presenting your findings and recommendations back to multiple stakeholders both within and beyond the agency to drive improved endtoend digital performance. You will be a proficient user of Google Analytics who is comfortable relaying findings back to implementation & optimisation experts both within the agency and across your clients & customers.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Extensive experience in web analytics from a reporting & insights perspective ideally using the Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics suites
- An interest in endtoend digital performance
- Strong ability to engage in stakeholders, from both a commercial and technical standpoint
- A desire to hone and develop programming skills (in SQL, R & Python) is advantageous, due to the extensive training & development opportunities available
- £40,000£50,000 (dependent on experience)
- Additional perks
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Adam Osborne at Harnham via the Apply link on this page
- IBM, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, GA, Omniture, SiteCatalyst, Adobe Analytics, Analyst, Web, Digital, Online, Website, Financial Services, Finance, A/B, Test, Split, Multivariate, MVT, Tracking, Code, Tagging, Tags, Insight, Client, Agency, Management, Strategy, CRO, Conversion, Optimisation, Optimizely, Test and Target, Adobe Target, Maxymiser, VWO, Visual Website Optimiser
Posted 21 days ago