Events Marketing Executive
£24000 - £28000 per annum
£26,000 £28,000 per annum
This incredible opportunity comes to us through leading professional membership association, as a business they produce an impressive portfolio of over 35 international awardwinning events, carefully curated content led webinars, prestigious award ceremonies, as well as B2C training products. As Marketing Executive, you will be part of a successful team helping to deliver innovative, pioneering, and thoughtprovoking marketing campaigns.
As Marketing Executive, you will work closely with the Marketing Manager to develop and implement the integrated marketing campaigns for the events portfolio, and training programmes. This role offers fantastic progression and development opportunities, and the chance to join an innovative, fast paced team, working collaboratively.
- Plan, develop and execute targeted integrated marketing campaigns across various channels
- Work closely with other teams across the business about progress and results of the marketing activity
- Manage relationships and liaise with media partnerships
- Exercise full responsibility across all marketing channels for your events email, online, direct mail, social, copy writing
- Your experience of using integrated marketing channels across events will enable you to deliver brilliantly curated campaigns
- Proven analytical and numerate ability will enable you to quantify data and drive new ideas forward with confidence
- Fantastic organisational skills will enable you to manage different campaigns simultaneously
- Experience of building and maintaining relationships will enable you to effectively communicate internally and with external partners
If youre looking for a fastgrowing business, and a role that offers creativity, and fantastic opportunities for progression, apply today!
Posted 41 days ago