£30000 - £32000 per annum
- Worcester, West Midlands
- £32,000 per annum**
- Permanent Full Time 37.5 hours per week
Eclypse Recruitment is searching for a permanent RMN for a private mental health service in Malvern, Worcester. Our client is one of the UKs leading providers of independent specialist secure and stepdown care across the UK. With hospitals and treatment centres around the country.
This particular service offers short and long term rehabilitation for Adults with a serious mental disorder
As a Registered Nurse (RMN) you will be working within a team that includes a range of professionals.
- You will be central to providing high quality care within this mental health setting.
- You must have up to date knowledge of clinical practices and a strong understanding of relevant regulatory care compliance.
- As an RMN you will be expected to manage a small case load supported by senior Staff Nurses and Charge Nurses. You will be an active member of the MDT and will provide recovery focused care for the patients
- You will be supervising Healthcare Workers on your shift and encouraging group work within that shift.
- You will be responsible for administering medication to patients and monitoring the patients mental health throughout the shift.
- Developing and reviewing care plans and continued assessment of psychological, social and physical needs
- Building an effective rapport with patients/ families is essential in developing professional relationships.
- NMC registration active RMN qualification
- Flexibility to working shifts Units operate 24 hours 7 days a week, therefore nursing staff work shift patterns including days, nights, weekends and bank hols long shifts
- A commitment to patientcentred care within this specialist field of psychiatric care
- The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
Excellent package nurses salary circa £32,000 and many incentives including attractive holiday allowance with increase in service, free meals and gym access plus parking, support and investment with CPD plus many more
Please submit CV with interest in this fantastic opportunity
Posted 34 days ago