£8.7 - £9.7 per hour
FLT Driver (Reach Truck) - Up to £9.70p/h – Tinsley Sheffield – Apply Today!
- Assist Resourcing are working in conjunction with a leading logistics and distribution business in the Tinsley area of Sheffield, recruiting for an FLT Driver with Reach Truck qualifications. The companies’ main contracts are confectionary and soft drinks. We are looking for experienced FLT Drivers to work with us.
Working as an FLT Driver:
You will predominately be operating an FLT reach truck in a busy warehouse environment to load and unload lorries, picking pallets to build customer orders from numbered bays, scanning and delivering them to loading areas and putting away new stock into the designated racking area.
Working hours of an FLT Driver:
- Sunday – Thursday nights (10pm – 6am) - £9.70p/h
- Monday – Friday nights (10pm – 6am) - £9.70 p/h
- Monday – Friday rotating days and afters (week 1 6am – 2pm) (week 2 2pm – 10pm) - £8.70 & £9.70 p/h
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as an FLT Driver?
- On the job training provided
- Progression into other job roles i.e. VNA operator
- Pension scheme
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days holiday a year)
- Weekly pay (Every Friday)
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
- Employee of the month - monthly prize winner
What do we need from you?
- A valid FLT Licence
- Reach Truck qualification and experience
- You should be able to adhere to strict health & safety and production standards
- You will be able to work to targets
- You will be able to work alone, or as part of a larger team within the warehouse
- You will be asked to undertake and pass a Drug & Alcohol test prior to employment
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application. To have a look at our other available roles, please visit our website.
- AssistResourcing Warehouse Operative Warehousework Jobs Apply FLT Reach VNA**
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.*
Posted 31 days ago