Care Assistant - Rapid Response
West Lothian, Scotland
£9.50 - 9.50 per hour + mileage
Permanent (Part time)
Make a difference every day - Become a care assistant
Nothing compares to the feeling that comes from knowing that you've brightened up someone's day - especially when that someone is a vulnerable adult. SCRT are on the hunt for warm and kind people like you to join our amazing team of part and full time care assistants in West Lothian - Bathgate, Fauldhouse (EH47) Bathgate (EH48) Linlithgow (EH49) Broxburn, Winchburgh (EH52) Livingston (EH53 EH54) West Calder (EH55) and surrounding areas.
The fact that you're thinking about becoming a care assistant makes you part of a special group of people - the most compassionate and interesting people we know. There are many reasons why people become care assistants, but the main motivation is the chance to make a difference.
And that's just what you'll be doing when you work with us. You'll become part of our incredible team, helping us deliver emotional and practical care to vulnerable adults and transforming their lives on a daily basis.
In return, we'll support you every step of the way, providing training as well as the opportunity to progress your career. Bear in mind that you'll be working on a rota basis, which may include early starts, late finishes and some weekend working. The shifts are 7am - 2pm, 3pm - 10pm and 4/5pm - 10pm.
You don't need previous experience to become a care assistant, as we provide full training.
So, what are we looking for?
We'd love to hear from you if you're:
- Caring, compassionate and a good listener
- An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships with all sorts of people
- Happy to offer support with a range of tasks, including personal care, preparing meals, administering medicine, shopping and light household duties
- Able to access a vehicle (or - depending on where you're based - willing to use public transport to travel between homes)
And what are the benefits of working with SCRT?
- Competitive hourly rates from £9.50 and 28 days' annual leave (pro rata)*
- Flexible hours to fit around your other commitments
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support - We're with you every step of the way
- The opportunity to progress your career with a fully-funded SVQ*
- An excellent benefits package encompassing exclusive discounts to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks & Spencer and Pizza Express
- Employee referral bonus programmes*
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme*
Do something incredible. Transform lives. Become a care assistant at SCRT.
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure (PVG).
SCRT is an equal opportunities employer.
- Terms and conditions apply.
Posted 72 days ago