Site Engineer (Glasgow)
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Conrad Consulting is delighted to be working with one of the UKs largest groundworks and civil engineering contractors who are looking to add an experienced Site Engineer to their site team in Glasgow.
The candidate will have extensive experience delivering and working on large scale civils projects including infrastructure, drainage, and large groundworks. A proven background of RC biased projects would be extremely advantageous.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Managing setting out information from technical drawings
- Complete accurate setting out works prior to site work commencing
- Oversee daily operational activity onsite including managing subcontractors
- Provide clear information to all operatives on site to ensure timely completion of work
- Carry out regular site surveys
- Ensure all relevant site paperwork is accurately completed and recorded
- Help to maintain client relationships and keep them updated with project progress
- Maintain Health & Safety on site at all times
We are looking for someone who is confident in their technical/operational ability and has the management skills necessary to boost productivity and keep daily activity running to programme.
My client is looking for someone who has/can demonstrate the following:
- Minimum HND in Civil Engineering
- Must be well versed on all aspects of setting out
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role within a main contractor environment
- Extensive civils background
- Temporary Works
This is fantastic chance to join a renowned contractor who in return are offering a fantastic salary and benefits package.
Posted 25 days ago