Graduate Customer Representative
£24500 - £35500 per annum
Job title: Graduate Customer Representative
Salary: Highly competitive salary of £24,500 with Y1 OTE of £35,500
- REF: J1622:M4:GJ:GCR:RED:1
Working for an industry-leading FMCG company with a presence across Europe, you will act as the first port of call for new and existing partners, providing a first class service from initial contact right through to sale completion.
- The Role: Graduate Customer Representative
- As Graduate Customer Representative you will be responsible for delivering an outstanding service, acting as the link between existing Partners and the Product team. The successful candidate will be a personable problem-solver who is resourceful and highly organised.
- Providing company solutions, you will communicate with customers over the phone and via email and cover everything from processing orders, providing quotations, troubleshooting and offering advice on company products.
- As Graduate Customer Representative you will also provide customer feedback to the sales function and the technical teams, driving continual improvement to technology and internal systems that you use to manage process and assignments.
Graduate Customer Representative –what you get:
- Highly competitive salary of £24,500 with Y1 OTE of £35,500
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Exposure to a wide array of industry renowned figures
- Various fast-track progression opportunities
- Full training provided
- Increasing autonomy as you become more acquainted with the role
What we're looking for:
- Educated to degree level
- Highly organised with exemplary time management skills
- Excellent communicator to clients of all levels of seniority
- Good attention to detail
- If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Posted 29 days ago