Our client is an established manufacturing company in Thirsk. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Quality Assistant to join their team on a temporary 3 to 6 month contract.
This is the ideal role for a Quality Assistant looking to develop their career with an award•winning company.
As a Quality Assistant your duties will include;
- Working mainly within the laboratory
- Reporting into the laboratory manager
- Scanning laboratory samples into boxes
- Labelling boxes
- Testing samples using NIR machine
- Assisting in looking at samples and recording data accurately
- Sending samples to external laboratories
To be considered for the role of Quality Assistant you must have;
- High attention to detail
- Ability to follow instruction
- Highly organised with analytical capabilities
- Process thinker and a problem solving mind•set
To apply for the role of a Quality Assistant please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Posted 5 days ago