Senior Solution Architect Procure to Pay
£65000 - £85000 per annum + Flex Fund, Bonus, Private Medical, Share
This is an opportunity for a SAP focused Solution Architect to drive standardisation, interconnectivity & innovation across within an IT landscape in support of a global pharmaceutical business.
As Senior Solution Architect you would be responsible for all aspects of solution design for ProcuretoPay (P2P) business processes. You will lead the collaborative build of a business capability roadmap, typically over the 018month horizon. You will hold accountability for the quality of solution designs and for the Solution Architecture Principles applied.
- 7+ years SAP experience implementing and maintaining business solution architectures for P2P processes within Finance:
- Detailed business & technical understanding of demand and creation planning, purchase request processing, RFx processing, purchase order processing, goods receipt and service entry & invoice processing.
- Creative thinking in the design of solutions for ERP, specifically using SAP (ECC) modules MM / PP / APO, Master data management processes and tools.
- Experience of integration / design with wider SAP processes (e.g OTC, CTC) & modules (SD, FI) and wider SAP systems & functionality (SAP Ariba, PI, ABAP, BAPI BW).
- Experience in nonSAP Procurement & Strategic sourcing systems (eg. Coupa, Taulia)
- EDI Integrations, Integration with other SAP/NonSAP technologies in this space
- Deep understanding of Enabling or back office IT functions, business processes & system, for example in CRM, HR & Global Business Services
- Strong business relationship building skills & approaches to leading change activities. You should be able to show the ability to influence across both business and IT, and across organisational boundaries.
- Good vendor relationships with SAP & indepth knowledge of the SAP technical roadmap.
- Experience of the Business Process Management field preferable, including any specialism in Cognitive & Automation technologies such as RPA, Chatbots, NLG/NLP, AI/ML.
- Familiarity with the core concepts of a service oriented architecture & enterprise integration patterns an advantage, as well as technical experience with integration platforms such as SAP PI and/or Mulesoft AnyPoint.
Sound like you? Click Apply now or contact Nathan on######### for further information.
Posted 36 days ago