Selby, North Yorkshire, England
£8.21 - 8.50 per hour
Care Assistant and Enablers Selby £8.21 - £8.50p/h
We are currently recruiting for Care Assistants and Enablers in the Selby area. In this role you will be joining a very reputable organisation that provides care and support to adults with learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviors within supported living services right across the North of England. You will be joining one of their very dynamic services based in Selby where you will be providing support to adults in their daily and personal care activities.
To be successful in this role you must have a genuine passion and level of respect for those who are vulnerable and need support the most. As no previous experience is necessarily needed, you will be willing to learn through the full thorough training and induction provided. You must be really committed to helping others improve their lives and therefore you will find this role extremely rewarding.
Your new rewarding role also comes with many other added benefits, such as:
- Permanent opportunities available
- Opportunity to progress due to the scale of the company
- Accurate, transparent and always on time pay
- Upskill yourself by taking advantage of the free training available
- Opportunity to complete NVQ's in Health and Social Care based on aptitude
- Free Enhanced DBS Check
- Be part of an exceptional team
This position is advertised on a temporary to permanent basis where by you will complete a 12-week period with the support of AJ Recruitment, resulting in a permanent position and transferring to our client at the end of the 12 weeks whereby you will be working to a set roster, however there is often the opportunity to work overtime.
The advantages of taking the Temp to Perm route:
- Support System - We are fully available through the whole Temp to Perm process to help guide and support you and ensure your start to your new role runs as smoothly as possible and you will have a dedicated consultant to support you throughout.
- Foot in the door - Starting with the company on a Temp to Perm contract can be a great way to get your foot in the door. Especially if you are new into the care sector, this route is a great way to get started by trusting our recommendation for you.
- Matching - As a company we have worked in this sector for many years, we pride ourselves on fully understanding the market which will greatly benefit you as we will be able to find you a role to suit you perfectly.
- Only the Best - We only work with the best clients in the market who appreciate, nurture, invest in and look after their staff, so by taking this route you will be guaranteed a position in a company where you are a valued member of the team.
- Interview Prep - You will receive help to prepare you for your interview with the client which will give you the best chance of securing the position.
If you think you have the right skills and personal values to support people to live independent lives, we would love to hear from you. Simply apply here by submitting your CV detailing your previous experience or call#########
Posted 19 days ago