Cheadle, Greater Manchester, England
competitive salary plus benefits
BMI Business Services (BBS) in Cheadle is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join their team of staff in the Finance department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Strong technology skills, including computerised financial systems and Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Good analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to quickly analyse data, identify key issues
- Previous experience of working in a similar finance role
- Experience of working in the healthcare sector or a services-oriented business
- Shows initiative and openness to change
- Able to work well with a number of different teams concurrently, including influencing at all levels of the organisation
Duties of this role include:
- The position is a member of the BMI Business Services (BBS) Finance team.
- The Finance Analyst will be responsible for assisting the BBS Finance Team Leader and BBS Finance Manager in delivering month end reports, accounts and reconciliations.
- The Finance Analyst is also responsible for the extraction and interpretation of financial data and the production of management information.
- The role provides financial support for all BMI sites
- Produce KPI dashboards and data as required
- Provide support to the BBS Finance Manager and BBS Finance Team Leader in the delivery of finance requirements as directed.
- Support change and the review of finance processes to improve overall efficiency & effectiveness.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare have committed to being a national living wage employer and offer a competitive starting salary alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Private Medical Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Posted 25 days ago