Customer Services Representative
We are currently recruiting on behalf of Logik Logistics, who are a subsidiary of Chapman Freeborn, for a Customer Service Representative to support their existing team in Solihull (Birmingham),UK. This position requires a fluent Polish speaker and the ideal candidate will have enthusiasm and a willing to learn all aspects of customer service in a fast paced industry. Previous expereince in the transport or logistics industry would be highly desirable. Full training will be provided for the successful highly organised candidate.
About Logik Logistics
Logik Logistics provides time-critical cargo solutions throughout Europe and worldwide. As part of the Chapman Freeborn group, we also offer aircraft charter and OBC services. Our logistics specialists ensure that time-critical freight is carefully managed and timescales are met in the most cost-effective way, with speed and security coming as standard.
Purpose of Role
- Assisting with collection and delivery updates.
- Assisting with issues at collection and delivery sites, ensuring hauliers get loaded and unloaded swiftly, communicating with the customer in conjunction with the Companys Operations Procedures.
- Updating all customer platforms with updates and haulier details.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Update customers with correct information in the relevant email chain one hour prior to loading (unless customer states otherwise) until delivery is completed.
- Add relevant updates (such as vehicles being late to collect/deliver) to Stirling system so that shift staff have all required information and make line management aware of significant movements or issues.
- Update all customer platforms with updates and haulier details.
- Notify customers regarding the progress of their delivery, particularly if the vehicle is late to collect/deliver, in which case full explanations are required. This should be done verbally and via email follow up.
- Obtain shipment updates from hauliers in accordance with the Companys Operations Procedures and update the customer per these procedures.
- Assist the Transport Operations team in obtaining vehicle registrations and input them into the Stirling system.
- Obtain reference numbers in final delivery update emails if not already received.
- Effectively share information for the full awareness of others at Logik Logistics and other Group offices.
- Keep up to date with activities of other Customer Service Representatives and Transport Operatives using the appropriate network of communication.
- Treat sensitive data with care and in a confidential and professional manner.
- To carry out any other duties within the competence of the role holder, as requested (including additional working hours as and when required).
- To travel when required in line with business needs.
- Be aware of and comply with the company policies.
- Keep up to date with industry changes, procedures and requirements relating to job role.
- Clear verbal communication on the phone and in written correspondences.
- Polish language desirable.
- Good level of IT skills.
- Transport background desirable.
- Experience of working in a customer facing role desirable but full training will be provided.
- There would be an opportunity to progress internally to a Transport Operative if desired.
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package to the right candidate
Recruitment agencies: please note we have an in-house recruiter alongside a preferred agency list which we review annually. Therefore, we do not accept any CVs or applications sent to us on a speculative basis. We are pro-active in reaching out to agencies if there is a business need so please refrain from calling us.
Logik Logistics is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Posted 14 days ago