Senior Nurse - Autism / Asperger's / Learning Disabilities
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
£32.9k - 36.2k per year + £9000 bonus - plus excellent training and progression
Senior Staff Nurse - Autism, Asperger's or other Learning Disabilities
Service type: Hospital for adults for adults with Autism, Asperger's or other Learning Disabilities
Location: Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Salary: £16.92 - £18.57 per hour ( £32,900 - £36,200 per annum) - negotiable dependant on experience
Bonus : £9,000 bonus paid in three instalments
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 hours). The hospital can also consider fixed shifts.
Shifts : Options of Days only (7.30am - 8.00pm) or Nights only (7.30pm - 8.00am) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Preceptorship on offer for all newly qualified nurses
£9,000 welcome bonus for all new nurses that join the company
Further Details: An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced nurse ( RGN, RMN or RNLD ) to work within a psychiatric hospital for men and women with autism, Asperger's or other learning disabilities located in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Service Details: The Service has an excellent recent CQC rating. They have a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The have a very low staff turnover and staff morale is very high. They are very big on staff development and training. They have an extremely high staff to patient ratio. They also have a buddy system where you will have an experienced mentor for support if you would like it when you join the team.
Shifts : The Hospital can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and they are happy to consider nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. Their shift pattern is 7.30am - 8.00pm (days) and 7.30pm - 8.00am (nights). Please state if you have any preferences on your hours and/or shift pattern in your application.
- £9,000 bonus for all nurses that join the team (paid in three instalments - £3,000 after 3 months, a further £3,000 after 6 months and a further £3,000 after 18 months of service)
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contribution
- Maternity leave at 3 months full pay and 3 months half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on######### or email a copy of your CV to #########
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Posted 22 days ago