7.5 Tonne / 7.5 Ton / 7.5t Driver Minworth
Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
Up to £9.00 per hour
7.5 Tonne**, 7.5 Ton**, 7.5t, 7.5 t**, Cat C1 Driving Minworth >**
- Kenect Drivers are currently recruiting for a new or experienced 7.5 Tonne, 7.5 Ton, 7.5t driver for long term temporary driving work with our Minworth based client (B76 1DR)
- As an 7.5 Tonne driver, the work will involve:
- Local Midlands based deliveries on behalf of a trade counter centre
- Between 48 deliveries or collections per shift
- Delivering to industrial and commercial premises
- Use of tail lift required
- Very light handball involved
- Average shift lengths are approx. 10 hours
- The pay rates for the roll of the 7.5 Tonne driver are:
- Pay Rates:
- The pay rates outlined below for this role are inclusive of holiday pay for PAYE workers. The rates listed below also apply for Limited Company drivers.
- 7.5 Tonne (Midweek) AM starts (07.00 hrs) £9.00 p/h
You will be guaranteed a minimum of 8 hours per shift.
- Benefits of driving for Kenect Drivers include:
- Free CPC training
- Free uniform
- Driver Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Attractive Refer A Driver Scheme (£200)
- Applications are welcome from new or experienced 7.5 Tonne, 7.5 Ton, 7.5t drivers.
- To apply for this role please call or email a current CV to warks at kenectrecruitment.co.uk
- This position is commutable from Birmingham, Coleshill, Coventry, Nuneaton, Erdington, Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Lichfield, Walsall, Atherstone, Hinckley, Measham, Coalville, Wolverhampton, Rugby, Swadlincote, Aldridge, Cannock, Burntwood, Redditch, Dudley.
Posted 28 days ago