Kenilworth, Warwickshire, England
Salary Dependent on Experience
Our client is a family run business with over 40 years of experience in growing and supplying quality plants all over the country for commercial and industrial use. They are looking for a Supervisor to join their growing business.
The Supervisor will assist the General Manager to develop the business within an agreed company budget.
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure Health and Safety is managed in accordance with company policy.
- Set standards of work and productivity for all staff by leading by example.
- To assist general manager in developing staff to maximise potential, setting employee goals and objectives.
- To assist general manager with staff performance identifying any training needs.
- Delegate work duties to direct reporting staff ensuring the overall business objectives are met.
- To ensure dispatch unit is managed accordingly within agreed budgets.
- Consistently identify areas for improvements in productivity, cost reduction and quality and feedback to the directors.
- To appraise staff as required.
- Ensure security of sites in non-working hours.
- To liaise with sales department ensuring the highest levels of customer service at all times.
- To communicate to all staff levels - Company policy and procedures, staff changes, company's future plans, management's satisfaction and dissatisfaction. Feedback staff comments and concerns, ensuring that they are given a satisfactory response in a timely manner.
- Together with directors' plan staff requirements to be able to manage any fluctuations in trade throughout the year.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as required by the company.
- Must hold a UK driving license or equivalent
- Good organizational and supervisory skills
- Flexible and motivated
- Ability to work under pressure at peak periods
- First Aid at work certificate
- Fork Lift license
If you are interested in this role and meet the criteria then apply today. Send your CV to ######### or call#########
Posted 29 days ago