Senior Business Consultant
London, Greater London, England
£65k - 75k per year
SENIOR FS BUSINESS CONSULTANT ROLE - Global Management Consulting Firm
Consol Partners' client is a leading business and technology consultancy that have been a client of Consol since September 2014. They have enjoyed 40% year on year growth globally, becoming a real environment for progression and development. They have introduced a number of regions to the business and now have large operations in the US, UK, Germany, Switzerland, BeNeLux France and APAC.
They are now looking for entrepreneurial consulting individuals with good consulting experience within Retail Banking, Corporate Banking or Commercial Banking to join their practice as they look to grow again here in the UK and Europe. Their Financial Services practice creates a very large revenue stream and they have a strong career development plan in place for employees, with an average progression timeline of 18 months.
Working as a Senior Consultant your primary focus will be helping Retail Banks, Commercial Banks and Corporate Banks to harness emerging and mature technologies to solve critical business challenges; developing propositions and thought leadership collateral, and leveraging your relationships to develop new opportunities. The majority of their current projects are focused around large-scale Digital Transformation projects.
- Work with current Financial Services clients to develop and deliver business change and technology transformation engagements
- Work and manage large delivery and consulting teams, both locally and cross border
- Help develop Value Propositions targeted at senior management that exploit emerging and established technologies
- Get involved in the creation of client proposals for consulting and/or transformation engagements
- Actively participate in the design and delivery of client advisory and solution delivery engagements
- Maintain a Good knowledge and understanding of current and emerging EU & UK Financial Services industry drivers, challengers, opportunities and market trends
- 5+ years' experience working in consulting roles
- 4 years minimum working in Retail or Commercial banking.
- You will also have a strong track record in Business/IT transformation
- Proven capability of working with clients to shape and lead programs / drive high level impact assessments / drive detailed business and IT impact assessments / conduct roadmap planning sessions
- Understand full life cycle IT implementation coupled with a strong understanding of the inherent business challenges and processes within those areas
- Excellent communication skills and experience of dealing with senior stakeholders
Posted 24 days ago