Nurse | Zoek
£15.89 per hour
Permanent (Full time)
A fantastic job opportunity has arisen for a committed Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to work with one of UK’s leading healthcare providers. As a Nurse you will be working in a highly reputable care home service within the East Sussex area.
The Care team offers residential care for people who need help with daily tasks, and nursing care for those who have complex medical needs. The home also provides 24-hour nursing dementia care provided by specialist teams trained in the complexities of looking after those living with dementia, who may also have other long-term medical conditions.
As a Nurse your day to day duties include:
- Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
- Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Build the positive reputation of the Business; liaise professionally with visitors and other external stakeholders.
- Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge.
- Participate knowledgably and professionally to all inspection visits, ensuring your team is ready at all times to do the same.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
An ideal Nurse must have these skills as they are beneficial for this position:
- Good Nursing Experience
- Excellent Clinical Skills
- Able to write Care Plans
- Able to show Empathy and warmth
- Able to carry out general nursing tasks such as Peg feeding, wound care, phlebotomy etc.
- Able to show can-do attitude always
The successful Nurse for this role will be paid a competitive salary of £15.89 per hour and the annual salary for this position is for £36,356.32. This exciting position is for 44 hours with a mix of shifts. In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- 39 days holidays
- Overtime available
- Staff Pension
- Free Uniform
- For New Nurse Preceptorship Programmes
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Eye Tests
- Free Car Parking
- Flexible Hours
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Awards Event (Recognition) - (Internal Nurse Awards)
- 12 Weeks Induction Process
To be considered for this position you must be qualified as a Nurse, either RGN, RMN or RNLD
Reference ID: 417
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call Rachel Cummins on######### or send your CV to #########
Posted 1 days ago