Brierley Hill, West Midlands, England
£9 - 11 per hour
First Personnel acting as an employment business are currently recruiting for a plating operative to work for our highly regarded client based in Brierley Hill.
To operate all nickel, chrome, electro polishing, and cleaning lines to achieve daily targets as set by production planning and within Health and Safety guidelines.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To be directly responsible to Plating Department Manager
- To load and unload plating line
- To load and unload spin driers
- To operate in line with all H&S legislation including COSHH
- To check chain to agreed specifications
Hours of work:
Monday to Thursday 5am until 3:30pm
Rate of pay:
£9.00 - £11.00 per hour
This would be a 12 week temporary to permanent role for the right candidate.
To apply please send your CV to #########
Posted 28 days ago