LGV2 / HGV2 / Class 2 Driver Tamworth
£10.50 - £11.50 per hour
LGV2**, HGV2**, Class 2 Driving, LGV**2**, HGV**2**, Cat C Tamworth >
Kenect Drivers are currently recruiting for experienced LGV2, HGV2, Class 2 drivers for regular temporary driving work with our Tamworth based client Euro SDB (B79 7TA)
As an LGV driver, the work will involve:
- Local & national delivery or collection work
- Between 13 deliveries or collections per shift
- General Haulage and palletised work
- Curtain sider trailers
- Palletised goods therefore no handball involved
- AM or PM starts available to suit preference
- Average shift lengths are approx. 10 hours
The pay rates for the roll of the LGV2 driver are:
The pay rates outlined below for this role are inclusive of holiday pay for PAYE workers. The rates listed below also apply for Limited Company drivers.
- LGV2 (Midweek) AM starts (between 05.0008.00 hrs) £10.50 p/h
- LGV2 (Midweek) PM starts (between 16.0018.00 hrs) £11.50 p/h
You will be guaranteed a minimum of 8 hours per shift.
Benefits of driving for Kenect Drivers include:
- Free CPC training
- Free uniform
- Driver Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Attractive Refer A Driver Scheme (£200)
Applications are welcome from new or experienced LGV2, HGV2, Class 2 drivers.
To apply for this role please call or email a current CV to warks at kenectrecruitment.co.uk
This position is commutable from Birmingham, Coleshill, Coventry, Nuneaton, Erdington, Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Lichfield, Walsall, Atherstone, Hinckley, Measham, Coalville, Wolverhampton, Rugby, Swadlincote, Aldridge, Cannock, Burntwood, Redditch, Dudley.
Posted 19 days ago