Automotive Vehicle Technician
£22.5k - 38.5k per year
Vehicle Technician opportunity in Tewkesbury
£22,500 - £38,500 inc. OTE - DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
We are recruiting for a qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician. If you are looking for a career, then this is the company for you. Our client offers stability and fantastic OTE Figures, as well as employee benefits.
For this Vehicle Technician opportunity, we are looking to speak to candidates of all levels - from those with some experience or qualifications up to Master Technician level.
- Carry our vehicle maintenance and repair
- Utilising your technical knowledge
- Testing, diagnosing, and resolving faults
- Suggesting and making improvements to processes
- Working on electrical and mechanical systems
- Inspecting components for wear and tear
- Repairing and replacing parts
- Checking vehicle subsystems
- Liaising with customers where necessary
- Supporting other Technicians in the Workshop
The ideal candidate will have a driving licence and a NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance.
- Great basic salary and OTE figures
- 22 days holiday, rising with length of service
- Tool Insurance scheme*
- Generous vehicle purchase discount
- An employer culture of development and progression
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discount gym membership
- Employee Advantage - retail discounts with over 3000 retailers
- Cycle to work scheme
Our procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV out to any of our clients so please make sure that your contact details are on your CV.
We are a leading recruiter within the automotive sector providing coverage across the UK, if you are looking to further your career within the motor trade please get in touch with us.
Automotive | Motor Trade | Main Dealer | Vehicle Repair | Technician | Mechanic | MOT Test | Light Vehicle Maintenance | Tewkesbury | Cheltenham
Posted 15 days ago