Senior Site Manager
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Company Car/Car Allowance + Package
Your Next Company
Successful contracting business completing mixed tenure developments.
Reporting to a Contracts Manager, you will ensure that the programme is planned and appropriately adhered to. You will be responsible for all site activity, adapting to any changes or problems.
- Providing clear direction to the on site construction team regarding responsibilities and targets, Coordinating and supervising Subcontractors
- Organise and attend inspections by the LABC or the NHBC
- Completion of safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Driving through quality at every stage of the construction process
- Finding ways to prevent problems and provide solutions to any issues
- Completion of Risk Assessment and Method Statements
- Writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork
You will have experience of working as a Site Manager in the house building industry, track record of meeting NHBC standards. Career experience as a Site Manager delivering large projects at the highest level.
Posted 24 days ago