Regional Account Manager Swimwear (Maternity Cover Role)
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £25000.00 per annum + £27,500 OTE, Company Car + Fuel Card
Have you a keen interest in sport?
Have you experience in an external role covering a region/territory?
This could be the perfect opportunity for you; youd be joining a dynamic business, with an excellent team culture and opportunity to progress your career
Fixed Term Contract, Maternity Cover role
- THE ROLE: As a Regional Account Manager for the Yorkshire & North East area, you will be responsible for selling branded swimwear and accessories into council owned gyms and related local authority groups. Dealing with Centre General Managers, Regional Directors and Buyers, this role will offer real day to day variety. With a wellestablished account base already in place, the focus of your time will be spent managing and developing existing relationships.
- THE PERSON:This is a customer focused sales role and requires an individual with excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritise. What you have sold previously isnt important, however, our client is looking for an individual with proven territory management skills. An interest in sport will be a distinct advantage.
- THE COMPANY: This specialist sportswear and sports accessories organisation takes real pride in their brand and are totally committed to developing first class products. They also invest in their people and have a great culture and strong staff retention. Upon joining you will receive comprehensive training, a tailored induction and a comprehensive benefits package.
THE PACKAGE FOR REGIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER:
- Basic: £25,000 pa
- Bonus: £2,500 pa
- Car: Yes
- Benefits: Laptop, Mobile, Pension
LOCATION: Yorkshire (West, North, East & South), Durham, Teeside, Tyne & Wear, Northumbria
- BMS specialises in sales recruitment. Well enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
- By meeting candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.
Posted 26 days ago