Up to £13.00 per hour
Logistics Coordinator, Camberley, Temp to Perm, Up to £13PH
Tate have teamed up with a leading eye care company who operate on a global stage. Were looking for a candidate with experience in the Logistics sector to come in and hit the ground running in a Logistics Coordinator role.
This role is to start ASAP and will last for initially 6 months and go perm for the right person. The role will be Monday to Friday 9 5 based and will pay up to £13 per hour.
- Lead multiple weekly operational calls with third part Logistics Service Providers and courier companies. Address and resolve issues or escalate them if necessary. Implement improvements to the current processes
- Monitoring and keeping a track of incoming deliveries into 3PL warehouse, ensuring that booked stock is visible in SAP system with correct batches/serial numbers. Resolving logistics or system related issues in a timely manner
- Working closely with 3PL and Alcon Customer Services on a daily Warehouse Failure Report. Demonstrate sense of urgency in resolving these queries so the customer order delays are minimized
- Executing number of daily task such as shipping labels for Channel Island customers, daily shipment tracking reports for key customers, other reports which provide visibility of Alcon operations and help make optimal business decisions
- Working closely with freight forwarders and courier companies. Inform the business on any deviations to standard leadtimes.
- Monitoring open sales orders, for which outbound delivery documents have been created but they have not been confirmed by the warehouse as shipped. Taking action to minimize delay to customer orders
- Performing Review of assigned Novartis Financial Controls (NFCM). Ensuring that the data collated to satisfy these requirements is accurate, correct and extensive comments made and the evidence stored in SAP Runbook.
- Support the Marketing department in new promotions and launching new products
- Provide logistical support to the Sales force, taking orders and queries over the phone
- Cancelled order resolution, preventing more errors, reporting errors to correct management
- Experience of supply chain function in an FMCG environment
- Experience of working in a busy, complex fast paced office environment
- Experience of dealing with third party organisations and suppliers
- Knowledge of Process Mapping
- Experience of working crossculturally
- Strong knowledge and experience of SAP
- At least intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel (fluency in vlookups, pivot tables)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access and Sharepoint
If you have the skills and experience to match the above then please apply today
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 34 days ago