Help Desk Support Analyst
£25000 to £27000 per annum
Business Coordinator Bracknell - £27,000pa
This is an exciting opportunity for an experience helpdesk support analyst within the financial systems support environment to join a global brand based in Bracknell. Reporting to the Application Support Manager, this diverse role will assist the financial services IT Team in the ongoing support and development of key operational applications used by the financial services division of the European region. The stability of the core banking system, associated sub systems and document management system are a key objective of the IT Team to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the business and usability of the system.
You will be the 1st line of support for the Business Users to assist with any Production questions or issues, liaising with the IT Team and Applications Support Team to bring these to a satisfactory resolution.
You may also be requested to provide BA support including eliciting and documenting requirements, analysis and definition. You may also assist with project administration. This involves assisting in activities through the full project life cycle to continually improve the effectiveness of systems, associated processes and procedures.
- Manage Production Support incidents raised by the business through to resolution/closure. Record, track, and document all actions taken through ticketing systems
- Complete regular BAU Tasks and ensure all ad hoc BAU Tasks raised by the business are dealt with effectively
- Field incoming incidents or BAU Tasks for assistance in a courteous manner and perform initial analysis and support
- Development and documenting of process flows within the business in order to identify efficiencies and suggest improvements
- Follow the Change Management process and assist in information gathering, system analysis and business requirements definition for any approved changes
- Assist in organising internal requirement gathering workshops and others means to assist the Business Analysts in gathering requirements
- Carry out regression testing and UAT in conjunction with the business. Raise defects to the IT Team
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of Microsoft Office Applications mainly Excel and Access
- Experience within the financial services sector is desirable
- Exposure to a Banking system is highly desirable
- Exposure to Document Management systems and workflow is highly desirable although not essential
- Self-motivated, effective interpersonal skills, good organisational and planning skills, detail oriented.
- Methodical in approach and good communication and documentation skills
- Proactive, ready to learn and inquisitive
Posted 20 days ago