£14040 - £17550 per annum
Office Administrator Woking
Starting at £12 per hour whilst training rising to £15 per hour
A local partnership of medical professionals providing anaesthetic services across hospitals in the London and Surrey area, has a vacancy for a Part Time Office Administrator to join their team.
The role is based in Woking, working within a small friendly team to help ensure the smooth running of the Practice. Working at least 22.5 hours per week, across 3 days including Wednesday and Friday plus a further day to be agreed.
Office hours are 8:30/9 am to 4:30/5pm with some flexibility possible.
The main duties of the role include:
- Liaising daily with Medical Secretaries, Hospital Theatres, PreAdmissions and Bookings Teams.
- Using in house software to processing booking forms, maintain patient records and process payments.
- Gathering information to prepare the weekly rota.
- Troubleshooting issues and coordinating with the team to find a resolution.
- Maintaining clear & concise records.
- Other administrative tasks required to support the practice
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Strong work ethic
- Working with confidential patient records and other medical information
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Building relationships with clients
- Strong IT skills
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- A positive cando attitude
Posted 9 days ago