£125 - £150 per day
Science Teacher needed for maternity cover - starting after October half term - Derby
- £125 - £150 per day (PAYE and dependent on experience and qualifications)
A 'Good' secondary school located in Derby are looking to appoint a temporary Science teacher to start after October half term.
Ideally the school are looking for a fully qualified Science teacher on a full time basis, however, they will also consider teachers who are not fully qualified. This role would require teachers to prepare, plan and mark students work, and would involve working with key stage 3 to key stage 4 classes. This particular school also require teachers with strong behaviour management and whop can showcase recent experience of this.
- Teaching qualifications, PGCE or QTS
- Experience teaching Science to GCSE
- Would need an Enhanced Child Workforce DBS on the update service (Teaching Personnel Ltd can assist with an application)
- Can provide a full and comprehensive career history
- Two educational based graded references, from the two most recent places of work
***Positions are open to Newly Qualified Teachers***
The school will accept NQTs. Any teacher who will be considered should be an ambitious Science Teacher who aims for, and maintains, high standards of teaching and a proven track record of good to outstanding teaching. The behaviour in the school requires improvement, however, they have an excellent Senior Management team to support incoming teachers, experience with behavioural issues or SEN is not imperative but would be welcome.
Whether you are an experienced Science teacher or an NQT who has just qualified, you should be confident in your ability to hit the ground running and continue the high level of learning achieved by the Science department.
If interested, please apply via the link below or contact Siobhan Pearson, Branch Manager of East Midlands Secondary Branch on#########
Posted 14 days ago