Clinical Services Manager - Nursing
Bolton, Northumberland, England
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
BMI Healthcare's Beaumont Hospital is a fantastic place to work. The Beaumont is a 26 bed private hospital with 2 ward areas. The main ward, Rivington Suite, has 14 single en-suite rooms, providing both in patient and day care facilities for a wide range of surgical specialities whilst Lostock Ambulatory Care Unit has capacity for 12 minor day case patients. The hospital also has 3 operating theatres, and in 2018 provided services for around 70,000 patients.
We are proud to be rated "Good" by the CQC, affirming our commitment to put patient care at the heart of absolutely everything we do, and we are also proud of our warm and friendly family atmosphere with everyone working together to deliver an amazing patient experience. In 2018, 99% of our patients told us they would recommend The Beaumont Hospital to friends and family.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Clinical Services Manager to lead and grow the fantastic team of staff on our Wards.
You will already by an experienced Ward Manager looking to further develop your career in the private sector. You will have direct line management responsibility for both the clinical and administrative reports in the department and, as a member of the hospital's management team, will contribute to the strategic, operational and business growth of the site. You will provide leadership and strategic direction to develop and manage service delivery on the Wards ensuring effective deployment, utilisation and control of all resources while providing a high quality, responsive and patient focused service.
Please note this will be a full time role for 37.5 hours a week with the role holder being required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
To be considered, you should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing Studies.
- Evidence of relevant professional development, both clinically and managerially, preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration
- Minimum of 2 years' experience at senior nursing level in an acute hospital environment ideally in a Clinical Lead or Clinical Managerial/ Ward Manager post
- Robust understanding of the Clinical Governance requirements for surgical Ward areas
- Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
- Extensive experience working previously within on acute surgical wards
BMI Healthcare will offer a very competitive starting salary to the successful applicant with employee benefits also including 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Pension scheme, Private health insurance, discounted gym membership and many more exclusive discounts and incentives via our "Perks at Work" scheme - we also have FREE PARKING at BMI Beaumont Hospital.
Professionally you will benefit from ongoing training and development via our in-house BMI Academy and you will be supported from Day One via our dedicated Manager Induction programme.
Posted 30 days ago