Marketing Manager for Creative Agency in East London
£28000 - £33000 per annum
A creative agency in East London are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their small and incredibly talented team in their buzzing studio in East London. Working with some of the most sort after brands, the agency pride themselves on their adventurous and purposeful attitudes, always striving to think outside of the box.
The purpose of the role is to raise the profile of the business as a leading creative agency. It is to develop marketing channels and relevant materials including; case studies, press relations, social platforms and speaking opportunities. As well as develop relationships with potential clients and coordinate new business proposals across the team.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, your responsibilities will be:
- Lead on the development and implementation of strategy with the support of the Business Development Manager.
- Write content such as case studies, press releases, award applications
- Manage the agencies online presence and social media
- Secure and coordinate speaking opportunities and media exposure
- Organise and manage events
- Identify new business opportunities and lead on proposals with the support of the team
- Work with the team to grow projects and generate repeat work with clients
- Maintain database of contacts and new business pipeline
The ideal person for this role will be someone who is engaged and interested in the creative industry. They will have an understanding of the agency world previous agency experience in marketing, new business or PR is preferable. Theyll have strong verbal skills and will love building relationships. They will have a creative flare for writing and communicating through different mediums.
This is a unique opportunity to join a small and well known creative agency!
Posted 50 days ago