Retail & Channel Marketing Manager
£150 - £250 per day
- New role from a leading consumer technology business
- Remit to build out the EMEA channel marketing function
- Partner with major technology retailers
- Design, implement and execute a Channel Marketing strategy
The Role: An exciting Retail & Channel Marketing Manager position has arisen within a fastgrowing consumer technology startup business who are looking for someone to design, implement and execute the Channel Marketing vision and strategy.
The purpose of the Retail & Channel Marketing Manager is to help drive consumer demand through marketing engagement with channel, trade and retail partners. you will be responsible for managing the trade and channel marketing across EMEA. You will create, develop and execute joint campaigns with customers within the distribution, retail and indirect sales channels.
Responsibilities for the position of Retail & Channel Marketing Manager include:
- Overall responsibility for creating the marketing strategy for a key distribution and retailer accounts
- Developing relationships with key people in key accounts and 3rd party partners
- Measuring ROI and adapting strategy accordingly
- Managing and briefing agencies
- Anticipating internal and external business issues and developments and utilising this knowledge for target setting, prioritisation and driving improvements.
- Driving the strategy and execution of the Field Engagement Team including field team management; training and evangelism; compliance and audit checking
- Engaging and developing Amazon A+ content in conjunction with the EMEA Digital lead
- Designing, developing and creating marketing assets to support activities in Channel
- Driving the strategy of retail execution and joint customer campaigns alongside the sales and marketing teams
- Delivering and managing the bespoke retail POS engagement activity
Requirementsfor the position of Retail & Channel Marketing Manager are:
- At least 5 years experience from either a sales or channel marketing role in technology or FMCG, or senior marketing operational experience from a relevant sector
- Resourceful selfstarter with experience in trade channel marketing and or field/retail marketing
- in the development of strategy and translation into field sales activities
- Experience of coordinating activities in business driven from multi communication channels
- Good people skills with a proven ability to network and form good business relationships
- Education to degree level or equivalent is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of digital CRM and engagement platforms also desirable but not essential
The Company: Our client has recently been spun out from a technology company, supported with great internal talent and major financial backing. They offer innovative products that have been very well received in the market. This role is focused on the EMEA region and will focus on support key markets including the UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands. The company are going through an exciting period of growth and this role will suit a person who is up for a challenge and is looking for an opportunity to put their stamp on a division and region.
The Package for Retail & Channel Marketing Manager, EMEA
- Salary day rate of £150£250 (circa £48k£60k per annum) paid either via your own company or via BMS Performance Ltd.
Location: The position of Retail & Channel Marketing Manager, EMEA is based in Bracknell and can be homebased a number of days a week.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Posted 19 days ago