Registered Nurse (£1,000 Welcome Bonus)
Middleton, West Yorkshire
£17.30 - £17.50 per hour
Work as a Registered Nurse for an award winning private healthcare provider with a fleet of 50 outstanding care homes that currently boast an average 95% compliance rating. A National Care Awards Finalist in over 7 categories; this is a company that recognises employee engagement is key so youll never feel unappreciated for all the hard work you put in.
This role offers the chance to work in Quality focused Elderly Nursing home based in Leeds. The Home is fully compliant with CQC and has enjoyed no agency use and minimal staff turnover for the last 2 years.
The Registered Nurse salary here is a highly competitive £17.50and you have the choice of either part time or fulltime hours and at present we have a position on days or nights.
Other benefits offered include:
- £1,500 welcome bonus
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Hols (Increasing every year up to 30 Days)
- Management progression programme,
- Specialist clinical courses. Dementia accreditations & much more!
- Paid NMC Pin renewal
- Paid subscription to RNCi
- Life Assurance
Criteria for the role:
- Registered Nurse, either RGN, RMN or RNLD with active NMC Pin
- Experience in elderly care is a big plus but not essential and extremely thorough induction is offered
- A keen interest to learn, broaden and specialise your professional skill set
Working for this provider youll also benefit from their extensive professional support services, which now include a dedicated Training and Talent Management team who allocate mentors to focus on every individuals development.
Registered Nurses will also be supported financially to complete more specialist courses (including degree and Masters level) as well as free enrollment onto & support through NVQ 4 7 in Management for those aspiring managers.
If you are a Registered Nurse with a passion for elderly care and feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert to join this amazing team, please click APPLY and Megan from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss.
Posted 33 days ago