Self - Glasgow | Zoek UK | ebb0af
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£25000 - £25000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
We're pleased to announce that SThree is looking for a Self-Bill Specialist, to be based in our Glasgow office. In this role, you'll be responsible for reconciling the clients debts to our Collections Management System identifying any anomalies that would prevent the settlement and collection of the outstanding debt prior to falling due.
Who will you be working for?
You'll be joining SThree, a global specialist talent organisation. Priding ourselves on our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we have a number of programmes in place to ensure that our people are valued and respected every day. With a sharp focus on training and development, we go above and beyond to ensure that you have adequate support to excel in your career. Perhaps this is why 93% of our people would recommend SThree as a place to work.
Key responsibilities would include, but not be limited to:
- Manage your own Self Bill Client portfolio, ensuring accounts are reconciled accurately and that payments are received in line with contractual terms
- Reconciliation across client Portals and SAP Collections Management for Proactive collections
- Allocate payments accurately
- Deliver monthly debt, cash collection and DSO targets
- Managing financial compliance and adherence to SThree process
- Working with Placement support and Sales to ensure issues are resolved
- Reviewing and actioning miss aligned payment terms within MSP's
- Escalating High Risk accounts to Credit Manager or relevant stakeholders
- Maintaining accurate records
- Pro-active follow up on reconciliation issues identified, mitigating aging within the client accounts and enabling prompt collections
- Work with remote MSP Key Focal Points and MSP Client Focal Points on complex issues
- Process rebates, and manage payment terms in accordance with agreed process
- Provide solutions to internal and external customers without contravening Sthree's policies
- Attend monthly and weekly debt reviews with Credit Control Manager
What skills/experience are we seeking?
- 1-2 year's experience in a high volume accounts receivable commercial environment
- Experienced in Financial Reconciliations within a Self Bill Operation is preferred
- SAP experienced or an adept systems learner
- Good excel skills in data compilation & reconciliation preferred
- A second language (German, French, Dutch or Spanish) is an advantage but not essential for the right person
- Being a self-motivator is essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to support internal and external customers
What can we offer you?
We pride ourselves on being a true meritocracy, where our employee's hard work is valued and rewarded.
- Competitive salary and performance related bonus scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance with the opportunity to buy extra days
- Five paid days off per year for volunteering
- Extensive employee benefits system
- The choice to work flexibly from home and the office, in line with our new hybrid working principles.
We look forward to hearing from you.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...