Registered Manager - Learning Disabilities
A fantastic charity is seeking a Registered Manager for one of their small Supported Living services in Derby. The service provides high quality care for people with Learning Disabilities, Autism or Mental Health issues. They require a Registered Manager to work alongside another Registered Manager in successfully running this Supported Living service and someone who has a track record managing established staff teams as well as someone with a sound understanding of the needs of adults with the conditions listed above.
You'll be responsible for the assessment, planning and delivery of care to the highest standards to the service-users. To provide a need led service to service users by adopting a person-centred approach that fosters self-awareness, personal growth and gives each person the strongest voice with regards to decision making and lifestyle choices.
Registered Manager**Salary: Up to £23K**
- Minimum NVQ L3/QCF or equivalent in Health and Social Care
- Provide direct line management, support, advice and motivation to staff teams to ensure that the people who use our services are supported to be independent and achieve their goals.
- Experience of staff supervision recruitment and management.
- To ensure the highest quality and standards are met in the preparation of risk assessments and care plans ensuring that outcomes are monitored, met, and evidenced.
- To ensure care plans and risk assessments are reviewed on a regular and consistent basis and kept up to date at all times.
- Willingness to work flexible hours according to needs of the service and service users
- To ensure staffing levels are maintained through the production of rotas and monitor their effectiveness and costs.
Registered Manager Key skills and Competencies:
- Strong care background and leadership skills
- At least two years' experience of working with adults with learning difficulties or autism, and experience working at a management level.
- Sound knowledge of legislation relating to CQC standards, Health & Safety, Employment and environmental health related issues.
- Able to plan, co-ordinate, organize and work under pressure, whilst remaining professional
- Excellent understanding of the referral process
If you are interested in this vacancy or any other, please send your up to date CV to**######### and I will give you a call. Alternatively, can call me, Jen on######### for more information.**
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
Key Words: Registered Manager, Deputy Manager, Unit Leader, Unit Manager, Learning disabilities, Derbyshire, Derby, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Physical Disabilities, Adults
Posted 10 days ago