Account Manager (FinTech)
London, Greater London, England
About us The key to happiness and success at work is enjoying coming to work for an exciting company that offers incredible opportunities to hard-working, passionate, results-driven people.
Our culture and people are what make The PHA Group a great place to work. We are a collaborative and innovative team where everyone is unique and valued for their individuality. If you are looking for a work environment where youll never stop learning and no two days are ever the same, get in touch! We are looking for vibrant people who deliver. Simple.
About the role
We are currently looking for an Account Manager to join our fast-paced Technology team. The ideal candidate will have substantial agency experience, well-developed management skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, good industry contacts and will have a genuine passion for the media.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working with technology businesses (ideally in the FinTech space) and a broad knowledge of the technology industry and the growing trends and PR opportunities within the space.
What you will be doing
- Running multiple accounts on a need-to-know basis for the SAM/AD
- Managing account teams to ensure each account runs smoothly day-to-day
- Overseeing the delivery of high-quality coverage for clients, and helping to achieve top level coverage by utilising brainstorms and formulating survey ideas & creative campaigns
- Taking a proactive role in identifying new ideas for existing clients, such as brainstorms and creative campaigns. In doing so, support the SAM/AD with longer-term planning for clients
- Taking ownership of meeting material and advising SAM/AD on agendas and other meeting collateral
- Supporting junior members of the team on accounts through constructive guidance and feedback
- Developing and maintaining strong, positive client relationships
- Identifying, solving, and escalating issues on accounts to the AD as needed
- Business development contribution: proposal preparation, involvement with meetings & pitches, campaign ideas and feeding into the BD team
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Where possible, spotting opportunities for upselling to clients (e.g. video projects, social media services, media training)
A candidate well-suited to working with our Technology team will demonstrate energy and enthusiasm for any challenge they encounter. We are looking for someone who is proactive and keen to involve themselves in all manner of accounts, integrated or otherwise, and develop their career in an award-winning, innovative PR agency. You will also be…
- An exceptional communicator
- Highly committed
- Results driven
- Super organised
- A team player
What you get
We offer a variety of performance incentives, a comprehensive training and development plan as well as a diverse benefits package to ensure that you are rewarded as highly as possible. We can provide more detail on this when we meet although, put simply, we believe in recognising, encouraging and rewarding talent.
PHA people have a real love and genuine passion for the world of communications, are driven by results and are hugely successful. We think creatively in order to differentiate ourselves, develop new approaches and deliver an outstanding level of service to all. Our success is driven by the commitment, work ethic and exceptional communication and creative skills of our team.
Hours will be 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30am to 4pm on Friday.
Posted 12 days ago