£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + attractive benefits package
**Salary: 35,00040,000** **Location:**London Office **Level: Midweight**
**Hours:**40.00 **Benefits:**Competitive Benefits **Job Type:**Permanent Contract
- | | --- | --- | |
**Whats the Job?**
To assist the Design team in creation / development of exciting new and innovative premium product
**What will I do?**
**Concept design & development**
- Work alongside the Design and Technical teams in creation of concept ideas to help generate initial prototypes for evaluation
- To help develop product concepts, integrating technical designs and constraints
Assist in user research, generating ideas fed from user / market insights
**New product development process**- Attend NPD workshops and meetings with the R&D and Operations team.
- Ability to understand technical constraints when creating designs for our product range.
- Work with suppliers to communicate design intent and manage cost and time constraints.
- Work within the Design and Engineering team to uphold brand intent and realise concept visions.
- Creation of onproduct graphics including Brandmarking, regulatory labels layouts / and 2D artworks for global ratings labels.
Develop product peripherals (brushes, attachments etc).
**What skills and qualities will I need?**- Minimum of three years industry experience.
- Degree educated with experience working in a Design consultancy or consumer products company.
- Proficient in 3D CAD. Ideally using Pro/Engineer or SolidWorks
- Ability to interpret briefs and communicate ideas with fluent / confident hand sketching skills.
- UX / ergonomics insight experience and translation into product concepts.
- Must have a sound knowledge of 2D Design packages in particular the Adobe Suite.
- Ability to create high quality visualisation.
- Ability to manage external suppliers in the creation of visual models or prototypes.
Selfmotivated, with a positive and proactive approach.
Posted 40 days ago