£35000 - £40000 per annum + Life Insurance Pension
OSR is currently recruiting on behalf of a growing company in Cambridge who specialise in scientific instruments. My client is seeking an experienced Mechanical Designer to design and develop new instrumentation.
- Develop designs from concept to detailed solutions through to manufacture
- Use your technical knowledge to work to precise and challenging mechanical requirements
- Present ideas through sketches and rendered models
- Identify suitable suppliers of standard and custom parts
- Source prototype parts and liaise with suppliers
- Assemble and test prototypes
- Assist manufacturing and customer support departments with design expertise
- Manage your own time and deliver design work to project schedules
- Degree / HND in mechanical engineering or similar
- Comprehensive SolidWorks experience
- Experience of product development in a high technology industry
- Innovative problemsolving skills
- Knowledge of a wide range of manufacturing techniques
- Handson ability to build, test and troubleshoot
- Strong communication and problemsolving skills
- Experience of instrument or lab equipment design would be very advantageous
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Share Options
- Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Training and Career Development
If you are in possession of the above skills, apply now or email your CV to Heather at OSR Recruitment.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you havent heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Posted 10 days ago