Oracle Fusion Business Analyst
£500 - £700 per day
A key client i am working with have an urgent requirement for multiple Business Analysts with Oracle Fuision to work on a project into 2020.
You will have recent and experience as a handson Business Analyst. You will require the following skills/knowledge to be successful
- Global Procurement Transformation projects delivery experience.
- Strong understanding of procurement processes particularly P2P with a minimum of 5 years experience
- Strong understanding of P2P process integration and common B2B interface methods and protocols
- Experience of working with a Supplier Network, ideally Tradeshift
- Experience of endtoend design, build and test of purchasing interfaces with particular focus on Purchase Orders and Invoices
- Experience working with Supplier / Vendor Relationship Management teams and other Procurement teams
- Experience of working in large, complex, multifunctional programmes is essential
- Experience of working with Oracle P2P modules (or other ERP systems), preferably Oracle Fusion with a minimum of 3 years experience.
Please only apply if you meet the above criteria
Please send a cv if you wish to apply
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy Registered office 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom Partnership Number OC387148 England and Wales
Posted 45 days ago