1st Line IT Support Analyst
Solihull, West Midlands
1st Line IT Support Analyst Windows Solihull £18,000 + Benefits
Technologies you will work with in this position Windows 7/10, Office 365, Active Directory, Hardware/Software
Established and well know company are seeking an IT Support Analyst for their Infrastructure Services team
Working as a key player alongside a broader team you will support the Infrastructure Services Team in the development and implementation of team, departmental and business wide service improvements, plus the input of planning and technical remediation initiatives.
Including a mix of BAU and Project work, your key tasks will involve planning, scheduling and implementing all Change Requests and Maintenance activities for the team as well as ongoing Root Cause Analysis.
Your Key technical expertise will include
- Exposure to Windows 7/10
- Exposure to MS Office 365, Active Directory, Exchange
- Desktop Support and End user Services
Your key requirements will include:
- Experience in the BAU, Shared Services or Commercial IT Services operation
- Confident in fault diagnosis across technologies & platforms and experience of rectifying faults within SLAs
- Exposure to monitoring and maintenance of internal IT servers, systems platforms of servers.
- Configuring and maintaining monitoring tools and systems
- Ability to competently act as the technical point contact of escalation for incidents
- The ability to Investigate potential future technologies and solutions that may benefit the IT and hosting, storage or operating system estate
- Exposure to antivirus solutions.
- Windowsexperience or certification in areas including Active Directory
Professional Certifications or equivalent in the relevant field of expertise would be beneficial
- MCSE, MCSA
For the successful candidate the client will offer a secure and stable working environment, an excellent salary and benefits package and a progressive career path.
Posted 7 days ago