Solihull, West Midlands
£28000 - £37000 per annum + excellent benefits
Our client, based in Solihull, is currently looking to recruit a Credit Analyst on a permanent basis.
As a Credit Analyst you will support with providing credit to customers. You will have experience in negotiating financial transactions of moderate complexity. They will have the ability to prepare transactions for documentation and funding within limits to assist in the administration of wholesale and retail customer loan covenant compliance reviews, including onsite record and physical machine/inventory audits.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- To negotiates complex financial transactions and prepares transactions for documentation and funding within limits of
- Assists in administration of wholesale and retail customer loan covenant compliance reviews.
- Determines customer credit worthiness, approves/rejects customer deals within credit authority.
- Recommends deals beyond credit authority, and restructures customer deals.
- Conducts and monitors credit investigations.
- Prepare reports and related statistical reports.
- Perform audits of booked deals for accuracy.
- Working as a team to accomplish continuous improvement objectives for the department.
- Participates in the identification of problem areas and development of resolutions to address them.
Required skills, experience & qualifications you will have;
- Ability to apply math computation skills, credit concepts and techniques.
- Able to calculate casualty values and amortization schedules.
- Able to analyse information to include, customer credit sum and past due accounts.
- Knowledge of financing and taxation principles.
- Thorough knowledge of financing and leasing documentation principles.
- Understanding of security filing requirements and their applicability to bankruptcy laws and regulations.
- Demonstrate effective oral, written, and listening communication skills to interact with both internal and external
- Selfmotivated and should be able to work with minimum supervision and provide daily, weekly task and progress report
- Good IT skills at an intermediate level (MsWord, MsExcel etc.)
Desired skills, experience & qualifications you may have;
- An understanding of Caterpillar equipment and financial products or similar markets.
- Experience in financing and leasing products.
Salary: £28,000 £37,000 + excellent benefits
Holiday: 24 days + stat increasing with service
For further information please contact Charlotte at Paul Mitchell Associates.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.
Posted 34 days ago