What Add job title, key skills
Where Add location, town,city
£
£
Start a New Search

Diesel Engine/Generator Engineer

Peterborough, England

28000

Permanent

Diesel Engine/Generator Engineer Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 (Negotiable) Alecto Recruitment are currently recruiting for one of our clients, who is a leading manufacturer within the Diesel Engines Industry. This represents an excellent opportunity to join the business as they continue to expand across the globe. Our client is looking for candidates with Marine Engineering and Engine Overhaul experience. The Role:The role requires international travel around 70% of the time to sites all around the world, while the other 30% will be here in the UK. You are based from home and placed on standby until called out. You will be responsible for commissioning, trouble shooting, performance tests and servicing of the manufacturers engines. You will be working on engines up to the size of 4MW. Key Skills & Experience Required:Marine engine experience is Essential. potentially you will have come from a marine propulsion backgroundEngine overhaul experience preferably within the Marine Industry. 5 years of experience working with Diesel Engines is Essential.Mechanical Engineering NVQ or Equivalent. 2 and 4 stroke engine experience is essential. Package:£28,000 minimum, up to £35,000 (negotiable) based on a 37.5 hour week. Overtime is available up to a 12 hour day and is paid at time and a half. Company Vehicle.Company Credit Card. 25 days holiday with the option to buy 5 more. Employee benefits portal. Contributory pension scheme. CHP, Power, Engines, Diesel Engines, Marine, Marine Engineering, Engine Overhaul. To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Cameron McGuigan, Alecto Recruitment ######### or call######### in strict confidence.Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit

Posted 21 days ago

report job
Similar Jobs
Loading...
    Apply